Humusoft s.r.o, of Novakovych in the Czech Republic, have
released version-4.01 of their Real Time Toolbox (formerly the Extended
Real-Time Toolbox) for MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The latest version, Real Time Toolbox 4.01, offers the major new features
and enhancements of version 4.00:
- complete off-the-shelf solution with drivers for your favorite data
acquisition board or, optionally, bundled with a compatible data
- runs with MATLAB R14 SP3 or R2006 and Microsoft Windows 2000,
- new Simulink block library with improved I/O interface for creating
real-time simulations and control loops
drivers for more than 150 industry-standard data acquisition boards
including A/D, D/A, digital I/O, quadrature encoders, counters, mouse,
joystick and more
- supports ISA, PCI, PCMCIA, PC104 and Compact PCI boards
- real-time kernel with sampling frequencies up to 66 kHz with no
external clock source required
- improved data throughput for faster sampling frequencies
- triggered blocks for Stateflow applications
- full support of frame based signals
- Frame based blocks improving performance of DSP applications in
- - Windows Vista support
- - new installer for easy installation on all supported platforms
All new licenses will be shipped as v.4.01 with immediate
effect. Older versions will remain available, and for backward
compatibility with older releases of MATLAB,
holders of v.4.01 licenses can use the older versions. (However some of the
newest drivers will not be available with older versions).
Registered Users of v4.00 are entitled
to a free upgrade on request. Upgrades for
users holding older licenses are available for
a small fee.
The special offer, whereby one HUMUSOFT Data
Acquisition Board can be purchased with 30% discount if purchased
together with Real Time Toolbox, will be continued.
The Humusoft Extended Real Time Toolbox:
- brings the power of MATLAB and Simulink to the real world, by allowing easy low-cost access to external analogue and digital signals, with almost no prior hardware knowledge. Based on a high performance real-time kernel and drivers for all the popular I/O boards: users can experiment with signal processing, control system design, hardware-in-the-loop and similar tasks directly from Simulink, using a powerful block library and without the need for additional real-time tools!
The toolbox is especially popular for teaching laboratory and research applications in universities and institutes of further and higher-education.
For further information about Humusoft products, including downloadable flyers, see:
For further information about Humusoft s.r.o, see:
21 June 2009